What you need to know about web design
You’ve decided it’s time your business has a website. A real website, not just a Facebook Page or free blog. Or maybe you already have a website, but it’s not performing the way you want and is in need of an update.
In today’s marketplace an online presence is a necessity. The stronger your presence the more legitimacy you earn from your audience and that is the first step in converting audience members to customers.
When was the last time you visited a site that was slow to load, didn’t fit your phone’s screen right, looked like it was last updated in 1998 and thought ‘I would really like to do business with these people.” Probably never and your customers wouldn’t think that way either.
Every successful online presence begins with quality web design. It’s the first thing your visitor sees and it’s the first thing they judge you by.
If your web design isn’t on point, visitors will just move on to the next website, which usually belongs to your competitor.
What is web design? Well, it’s a lot more than a catchy web address and pretty page.
Here’s the short easy answer. At takecareofmysite.com, when a client comes to us for web design services we build them a custom site specific to their needs that is reliable. A site that is consistent with their business brand and identity, that they can count on.
If you’re not a ‘techie’ person, maybe that’s all you needed to hear, but if you’re looking for a more detailed answer keep reading.
Technically, when we say web design we mean:
- Domain registration and maintenance
- Reliable hosting solutions scaled to meet your budget and requirements
- Custom built sites that best represent your business online
- Up to date security certificates and technology
- Built for mobile first indexing
- Optimization to encourage a good position in search engine rankings
- Registered with the search engines so that indexing happens faster
- SEO and keyword focused webcopy
- Regular maintenance, updates, improvements
- Analytical tracking to improve and refine your digital marketing strategy
And yes, your site will do all this and still look pretty!
takecareofmysite.com offers packaged services that address digital marketing as a whole and can be tailored to suit any business’s needs and budget.
Contact us today to learn which packages would best suit you.